Ann Telnaes: Cardinal Dolan, loyal anti-gay marriage American.
Baptism by Palin:
- Jon reacts to Sarah Palin’s waterboarding comments.
- David Pakman: Sarah Palin on baptizing terrorists with waterboarding.
White House: West Wing Week.
Liberal Viewer: Will immigration reform pass Congress in 2014.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: The dangers of a Republican Senate.
David Pakman: SC’s bullshit “Stand Your Ground” law for fetuses.
Down Goes Wisconsin Draconian Voter ID Law:
- Young Turks: WI voting law struck down.
- Sam Seder: Judge rules WI voter ID law violates the Voter Rights Act.
- David Pakman: Federal Judge rules voter fraud almost never happens.
Jesse Ventura for President. Maybe.
Young Turks: Bundy ranch lunatic threatens U.S. Senator.
Michael Brooks: Scott Brown, “I’m totally not from MA!”
Jon on how bad the government is.
Mental Floss: 32 car name meanings.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Seattle and the $15 minimum wage.
Stephen demands to know why Clay Aiken is running for Congress.
The Week in Racism:
- Funny or Die: NBA conference highlights.
- Thom: Why the Koch brothers are behind Bundy.
- Larry Wilmore: What a week to be Senior Black Correspondent!
- Ana Kasparian: Clippers owner banned for life.
- David Pakman: Who is surprised the Donald Sterling is a racist?
- Funny or Die: Another leaked tape
- Sam Seder: Donald Sterling banned for life from NBA
- Maddow: Racism in U.S. Sports, Part I
- Maddow: Racism in U.S. Sports, Part II
- Chris Hayes and Bill Maher: On Donald Sterling, Part I.
- Chris Hayes and Bill Maher: On Donald Sterling, Part II.
- David Pakman: Bundy, “I am just like Rosa Parks!”
- Young Turks: Donald Trump is happy to defend Donald Sterling.
- David Pakman: Did you know that there is no racism in the Republican Party???
- Ann Telnaes: Racism is dead:
- Seth Meyers on Donald Sterling
Mark Fiore: NRA Hypnosis.
Late night laughs: Chelsea Clinton edition.
Absurdity today: If you Fucking LOVE SCIENCE and Fucking LOVE Laughing…
- Alex Wagner: Benghazi trufers pounce on newly declassified emails.
- Cenk gets angry about latest Benghazi conspiracy theory.
Sam Seder: Scalia embarrasses himself in botched opinion.
Roy Zimmerman: Cliven Bundy’s Cattle:
Ann Telnaes: The Oops factor in capital punishment.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.